Coated Abrasion - Resistant Silicone Leather Fabric 1.46mm Thickness Customization
Coated Abrasion - Resistant Silicone Leather Fabric 1.46mm Thickness Customization Description
||Bags. Totes. Belt. Bagspurses
Abrasion Resistant Silicone Leather Fabric,
Silicone Leather Fabric 1.46mm Thickness,
120cm Width Silicone Leather Fabric
Coated Abrasion-Resistant Silicone Leather Fabric Is Suitable For Bag And Belt Customization
Advantage Of Bag And Belt Customization
- Silicone basic characteristics: stain resistance, weather resistance, waterproof, durable, safe and nontoxic, chemical resistance, high and low temperature resistance, eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Sileather™ uses all of these benefits and qualities of silicone in its silicone fabrics, so you know you are using a fabric that is safe for babies and elders, freezing temperatures to desert climates, and commercial settings to the inside of your home.
- Our Silicone Leather is made with a proprietary 100% silicone recipe and construction. These fabrics have outstanding scratch resistance, UV resistance, chemical resistance, easy to clean properties, hydrolysis resistance, sagging resistance, and flame resistance, among other notable properties. It is through the unique silicone makeup that all of these characteristics are achieved inherently and without the use of any added chemicals.
Specifications Of Bag And Belt Customization
||Waterproof, Elastic, Anti-Mildew, Abrasion-Resistant
||Customized Color Available
Description Of Bag And Belt Customization
- Traditionally, vinyl fabrics were the standard for coated fabrics. The price can be incredibly low, and these fabrics can be made quickly. However, over time, they release off gasses into the air, become hard and brittle, and are made of plastic/oil. Polyurethane fabrics addressed some of these issues, but PU does not handle well in extreme weather conditions, humid/wet conditions, and has difficulty against many healthcare cleaners. PU can be strengthened, but this requires the use of extra treatments, chemicals, and other substances. Sileather uses less water and no solvents in production, has no off gasses, requires no flame retardants on the surface, handles extreme weather conditions, and can withstand hospital cleaners.
- Organic Silicone Leather is a new kind of environmental protection leather, using the power of silicone. Silicone is combined with substrates such as ultra-fine fibers and non-woven fabrics, processed and prepared, and is then suitable for a variety of industrial applications. Our Silicone Leather is made of organic silicone coated and bonded to various substrates utilizing a solvent free technology.