Gray Floor Pattern Silicone Leather Fabric Fade - Resistant Three - Dimensional
Gray Floor Pattern Silicone Leather Fabric Fade - Resistant Three - Dimensional Description
||Good Quality, No Fading, Wear-resistant, Easy To Clean, Etc.
||Bags, Wallets, Handbags, Briefcases, Belts, Etc.
Gray Floor Pattern Silicone Leather Fabric,
Silicone Leather Fabric Fade Resistant,
Three Dimensional Silicone Leather Fabric
Gray Floor Pattern Fade-Resistant Three-Dimensional Bag Silicone Leather Fabric
- Description of Fade-Resistant Three-Dimensional Bag
- The material composition of this product is 100% silica gel, and the skin embryo is imported from New Zealand.
- The surface layer is coated with 100% silicone material, the middle layer is 100% silicone bonding material, and the bottom layer is imported New Zealand skin embryo.
- The internal strength of silicone leather is greatly increased due to the outstanding performance of silicone. It can be described as the "Monkey King" in the "Leather Edition of Journey to the West", killing all kinds of ordinary leather in seconds.
Features of Fade-Resistant Three-Dimensional Bag
- Silicone leather has the characteristics of environmental protection, no odor, hydrolysis resistance, weather resistance, antifouling, easy cleaning, high and low temperature resistance, heat aging resistance, yellowing resistance, torsion resistance, and strong color fastness. The hand feels soft and dry, delicate and elastic. The leather type with straight three sides is easier to cut.
- This product is suitable for all kinds of bags, belts and other luggage series.
Why do so many people choose silicone leather?
- The difference between silicone leather and PU, PVC, genuine leather:
- Dermis: There is no harmful gas when burning, but there will be some harmful and irritating gases such as nitrogen monoxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide and other harmful irritating gases during the leather processing, and the dermis is easy to crack.
- PU leather: burning will produce hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, nitrogen compounds (nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide, etc.) and other harmful and irritating plastic odors.
- PVC leather: Dioxins and hydrogen chloride are produced in the same combustion process as in the production process. Dioxins and hydrogen chloride are highly toxic substances that can cause cancer and other diseases, and produce a strong plastic odor (mainly from solvents, finishes, fatliquors, plasticizers, and mildew inhibitors).
- Silicone leather: no harmful gas is released, and the burning process is refreshing and odorless.
- Therefore, compared with traditional leather, silicone leather has advantages in hydrolysis resistance, low VOC, no peculiar smell, and environmental protection.