TGKELL Embossed Soft Microfiber Leather Fabric PVC Luggage Fabric Material
TGKELL Embossed Soft Microfiber Leather Fabric PVC Luggage Fabric Material Description
||Bags. Totes. Belt. Luggage. Bagspurses
Embossed Soft Microfiber Leather Fabric,
TGKELL Microfiber Leather Fabric,
0.8mm PVC Luggage Fabric Material
Microfiber Leather Fabric Pvc Microfiber Embossed Soft Texture For Luggage Fabric
- Microfiber Leather, same looks and feels as natural leather, It hass excellent resiliency,tensile strength,and abrasion resistance.high tear and excellent durability, eco-friendly, cruety-free, is the best Eco Leather and optimal leather substitute materials.
- We are a professional microfiber fabric manufacturer with more than 20 years of experience, mainly producing microfiber leather, silicone leather, PU leather, luggage leather, sofa leather, shoe leather, sports and other fields to provide the best leather options and leather alternatives.
|Thickness||1.2mm or up to your requirement|
1. Embossed 2. Finished 3. Flocked 4. Foiled 5. Crinkle
6. Printed 7. Washed 8. Mirror
|Color||colors can be changed to meet customers requirement and can match the genuine leather colors very well.|
|Use||sofa, furiture, chair, sofas, vehicles, air-beds and so on.|
|Special requirements||environ mental protection, flame-retardant, American flame-retardant CA117and British flame-retardant.BS5852, soft, elasticity, glittering pearlier and sequin, glossy surface and so one|
|Can be customized by customers|
|Various color available,can be customized|
|Soft or hard,as your requirement|
Bags. Totes. Luggage. Bagspurses.Belt,etc
How Much Does Suede Fabric Cost?
- The cost of suede fabric per yard varies depending on the quality and means of production of this type of natural textile. However, natural suede fabric generally costs between $30-40 per yard.
- Synthetic forms of suede fabric are significantly less expensive than the genuine article, which is the main driver of the popularity of synthetic suede. Many types of synthetic suede cost between $8-$12 per yard, which makes suede alternatives like Ultrasuede and Alcantara much more accessible to small apparel and accessory manufacturers without access to huge pools of working capital.
- Where Is Suede Fabric Produced?
- China is the largest producer of leather products, which would lend credence to the notion that this Asian textile giant is also the largest producer of suede. However, some sources contend that it isn’t China but Europe that holds the largest market share of suede production.
- In any case, China is the largest textile market in the world, and other expanding markets in Southeast Asia and South America will continue to drive demand for suede fabric in the coming decades. While synthetic alternatives to suede continue to vie for dominance, the unique attributes of this animal-based fabric will support its popularity worldwide.